Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Square

Who would have guessed that the crazy-craze that I have 'buried' a long time ago has came back to hunt me. I've been trying so hard to forget about it but it seems pointless. Just like what people say, "resistance is futile'. You might be saying "Azmi went nuts due to this depressing recession that hit his company". Well, it is partly true. Being broke ain't fun! Eating canteen's RM1 fried mee, RM4 lunch and bread for dinner are now a routine. Anyway, let's put it aside and talk about this 'nightmare'.

It is all about the square. It is Hasselblad 503CW.



Gosh, this is the sexiest thing I have ever seen. Everything just fits nicely; perfect! Well sadly, I have to put this wet-dream away for a bigger and more important thing. Tying the knot ain't cheap! So, to feed the hunger of the square, I dig all my old photos and cropped them to square.



One day... One day...

You can also find me at here and here.

4 shouted back:

  • hisyamrahman said...

    well bro...be patient...this is what p.ramlee call dugaan....be patient and one day...one day...u'll appreciate this experience...and will bring you toward the glory day.

    Your Average Mat said...

    aishh.. Keep cropping bro, its cheaper.. If you go there. No turning back. Hhehehe....

    Amino @ Lordmint said...

    Buy buy buy! :P

    Anonymous said...

    saya pernah pegang kamera tu sekali .. mak aih best.. aritu ada nampak kat YL .. dekat 6 riban gak la.. hehehe.. ive been dreaming this camera for years... this camera is my last camera for sure.. taking potrait and fashion shot. gud luck bro

  • Post a Comment