Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm Back In Business... Almost!

For almost a year in 2008, I have stopped taking commissioned photography jobs because of my full-time job's commitments. Now, starting in January 2009, I will start taking commissioned photography jobs again. Yay!

You can view my temporary online portfolio at www.flickr.com/photos/candidciku but most of the photos are just fun snapshots. I'm in the process of selecting & compiling photos for my portfolio. I'm also doing some photoshoot sessions to be added to the portfolio. Stay tuned for a comprehensive portfolio from yours truly!

If you are interested to hire me as the photographer for events (including weddings), do contact me at candidciku@gmail.com. Alternatively, you can get in touch with me at +60129669345. Hope to hear from you soon!

0 shouted back:

  • Post a Comment