Thursday, October 16, 2008

MacBook & MacBook Pro Re-Everything

Yesterday, I've received a text message on my mobile from a friend who once in a while works in an Apple Store in Seberang Perai, Penang. He told me about the new MacBook & MacBook Pro. I was driving that time and I was not able to check out the news and I thought "Here we go again, Apple is releasing their "new" Mac. So, I wasn't that excited.

When I reached home, I totally forgot about it until when I was about to go to bed. I checked out Apple.com and "WOW! Apple really releasing their NEW Mac!". Both MacBook & MacBook Pro have totally new designs. You should check out the videos as well even though I do think that guy in the video looks very personally-attached-to-the-Mac when explaining about the new MacBook & MacBook Pro. Haha! But hey, the background music (Coldplay - Viva La Vida) really brings back the mood!


3 shouted back:

  • Caieja said...

    cop... cover hitam tu yang kulit tu kan? hihi... cool...

    1st time got to agree with u...

    Mana gambar raya???

    Azmi Rahman said...

    Aah... Yg kulit tp tak berapa kulit sgt sbb dia campur PVC rasanya. Hahaha.

    Gambar raya ada........ dalam external HDD aku! Sekeping CD RM10. Hahahahahaha!

    Caieja said...

    Dem...

    Gile berkira seh...
    aku tau aku hentak2 je camera itu...

    mac 13' eh?

  • Post a Comment